Monday, February 22, 2010


I had a very Harry-Potter moment today. You know the scene, I think it's in the fourth movie, when the Weasley family sets up their tent at the world cup? They get all set up with a dingy old tent, but when they go inside it's massive and wonderful! That happened to me today. Some of the restrooms here at school can be pretty sketch...aka roughly %85 can be classified as "sketch". So as I approached a door labeled "Mens" (hey, that's me!) I expected to enter into another dark and moldy dungeon of a public restroom. What I found however was none such place! I opened the door to find a vaulted-ceilinged-freshly-scrubbed-decently-painted bathroom!!! I couldn't believe it! I was so amazed that I determined to write about it...so here I am...writing about it...I'm weird, I know. Anyway, it was a small ray of sunshine in an otherwise long and tiring day. I hope you found it as enjoyable as I did.

No comments: