Sunday, January 25, 2009

sad day


Okay, you're probably wondering why I have a picture of a sad little monkey on my blog....and that would be because this is how I feel on the inside....a sad little chimpanzee (I think that's how you spell it). And do you know why I'm a sad little monkey? Because no one is commenting on my posts!!!! Remember the rules?...you read it, you comment......pretty please?....with a cherry on top? Okay, so mostly I just want to know that actual people I might know read this and not just some random guy in arctic siberia who thinks I'm the epitomy of America (he wouldn't be that far off though hey?), cause if not than this sad little chimp is gonna find a new home....yeah, take that, what now?!
Seriously though, how can you resist a sad chimp like that?

5 comments:

Amberae said...

i could resist one... i mean, i really could. monkeys like that give me the serious creeps.

- clay... via mom's blogger account. she says i'm too little to have one.

Amberae said...

ps. i just ate some paper.

-clay

Fam Ccatamayo said...

well it goes both ways. haha take that. well that is a cute picture that will get peoples attention. well you dont write on your blog very often. i never know when to look. you need to do more with it. well love ya tons anyway. i hope you are doing good. come see us some time so i can see your cool truck. love ya tons
tiff

Kjerstin said...

Hi! I just read your post. Sorry you feel so sad. Be happy. Look...This is post number 4. You must be loved. Haha, well talk to you later -kj

Colleen & Kenneth said...

Is this your new girlfriend? Better not let your dad see her! Haha!!! Just kidding to the girlfriend.
Your favorite Aunt C'leen