Saturday, January 31, 2009



Wow, talk about bored. It's 10:30 Saturday morning and I've been in class (yes I said class) for 2 and a half hours! I have this MCAT prep course every Saturday from 8 to 12...barf. Today, and the reason that I'm so bored is because today is Organic Chemistry II review. If you thought going to O Chem class during the week was boring, try sittin through it on a Saturday....when you could be watching college basketball and preping to kick Dallon's and Dad's trash in the March Madness and Mayhem! Anyway, I'm posting this simply as a means to keep me awake and not snoring. The picture explains it all...I feel your pain buddy!

4 comments:

Colleen & Kenneth said...

Love your new background! You must be bored if you put a baby up to show how bored you are! Keep up the good work--you know you love school, and studying, and going to class on Saturday, and eating frog leggs and mud!
Love you anyway! Your favorite Aunt C'leen

Dallon and Heidi Jones said...

kick my trash hu! by the way, how about those Aggies, tied for the longest winning stretch IN THE NATION!quite the game last night, I couldn't believe that Fresno make a sixty footer with .6 seconds left to take it into OT. would have loved to have been there. good luck with the studies, just think of your brain as this huge ripped body builder-after all that exercise. D

Anonymous said...

ya know this comment making thing goes both ways, coby.

you're my favorite uncle. i think your brain beats Dallon's.

love, clay.

Fam Ccatamayo said...

hey cob,
its good to be bored sometimes. hey you need to come over and show me your new car. you need to come and visit your cute little niece. she wont know who you are. keep up the good work. love ya otns
kisses from isabella