Friday, September 19, 2008

My "ugly" blog


okay, I've just had a recent complaint from a certain someone (cough cough Amber cough cough), not to meniton any names, that this blog is "ugly". First of all, it's not "ugly" it's "unique," and second of all.....second of all.....I can't remember how I changed it in the first place so if I wanted to change it couldn't. There! Is that what you wanted to hear, that I'm technololgically illiterate? Well I am. And what's so bad about that? I think that more people should be technologically illiterate. That way, those that do know what to do will still have a job and get that warm-fuzzy feeling for helping someone, and the rest of us can keep complaining about how much they charge. For instance over the summer my dad and I experienced a little "technical difficulties" with the computer store. We took the stinkin computer in to get it overhauled (the same computer with this store previously "fixed" 4 months ago). Then we bring it home and it goes crazy and has a disco party on the screen and won't boot up.....problem. So we take it back and they "fix" it again. We bring it home and I take it down to Salt Lake for school. Before leaving my dad turns it on to make sure it works. Once again it goes into party shock and once again it doesn't start....problem....BIG problem. So Dad and I flip out and take it back and demand our money back cause they "fixed" the computer. Now you're probably thinking "why the heck did he just write about that?" well let me tell you. I learned a very valuable lesson: Never take your computer to a store with employees who have 2 foot mohawks, wear death-metal t-shirts, and go by the name of "Killer," it just never seems to work out. It's kind of like the blind leading the blind. One illiterate person fixing another illiterate person's problem of illiteracy. That will fly about as long as my old RC airplane did before plummitting to the ground...about 2 seconds. So next time you feel the need to call something "ugly" just feel grateful that that "ugly" exists so that your's looks "pretty" (or "groovy" for Amber). Opposition in all things, my children, opposition in all things.

2 comments:

amber or tyler said...

open mouth... insert foot...

-a

Dearsarah said...

coby, there is a link on my blog that will help your technological illiteracy. It's called free blog templates or something of that sort, try it out! It'll make everyone happy! ;)