Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ryan Shupe & the RubberBand


Yes Heidi, you now have my permission to be absolutely jelous of me! A couple friends and I went to a Ryan Shupe concert at Thanksgiving pointe on Saturday night, and it was absolutely awsome! It was totally worth ever cent that I paid out. There was nothing akward or random about, just plain amazing-ness. So I just thought I'd let everyone know about it. The sweetest part of the whole trip is that Simon actually won something! They passed around these clipboards with glow sticks attached to them and everyone and their dog put their name down and at the end of the show they chose random winner and Simon got his name called and got a free CD and we all got a picture with the band. Oh, then I bought a Shupe hoody and had the band sign the sleeve....yep, pretty much the best night in the world.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Dude I saw their concert Friday in Rexburg! It was sooo sweet!

Coby Price said...

Of course it was sweet, it's SHUPE! Well done going to the concert...you just earned like a million points in heaven, straight to the top.

amber or tyler said...

no offense man, but amber thinks your blog is ugly. I think a better word would be, manly?